How to get here:VIRTUAL RACE 0161 703 8161
START DATE: AUGUST 24th
END DATE: SEPTEMBER 21st
The Mo Bee Virtual will see runners going for their choice of 5K, 10K, HALF-MARATHON or FULL MARATHON. The same rules and pricing as above apply (£10 entry, September 21st deadline). Proceeds from this virtual event will go to The Running Bee Foundation to champion health and wellbeing initiatives, promote the benefits of an active lifestyle and help in the fight to reduce childhood obesity.
Once you’re done, simply upload a photo of you running or celebrating your big win and that’s it! You’ll even get your own finisher’s medal, just like in a real race!
- Participants can walk, jog or run the distance
- There is no set route, runners can choose their own route and distance
- Participants have 4 weeks to complete their chosen virtual event
- Priced at £10 per race including p&p of Medal (or £50 for the VIRTUAL SUMMER SERIES)
- Medal and digital certificate will be issued after each of the 4 weeks has passed
- Runners will be asked to upload proof of achieving the distance via Active or direct to The Running Bee Foundation.
- Participants can choose to complete the distance in one run/walk or a number of runs/walks, the main aim is simply to complete their chosen distance (it’s not a race to see who is the quickest!)
- These events are open to everyone regardless of age or ability!
The foundation is asking all participants who take part abide by the Government and NHS guidelines and keep their social distance from others, especially when choosing to exercise outdoors (always keeping 2-metre distance) and, ensure to wash your hands for 20 seconds as soon as you complete your exercise. More information can be found here >>> https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/