How to get here:VIRTUAL 0161 703 5816
The Jingle Bee Jog VIRTUAL is a fun event for the festive season, festive runners will have the whole month to walk, jog, run or even take a leisurely stroll to complete the 5km fun run.
The fun run costs just £10 to enter with all profits going to support NorthCare Charity, which helps the Northern Care Alliance NHS Group (NCA) provide outstanding care across Bury, Oldham, Rochdale and Salford.
Runners have the whole of December to complete the Virtual run!
Santas, Elves, Reindeers and all things festive and fancy dress are invited. Participants will also receive a limited-edition medal by post once they’ve completed their challenge.
This is purely a fun event for the festive season, no times are taken and all are welcome!
There will be a special prize of a Garmin watch for the best Festive Foto sent into the Running Bee on social media – which will be chosen by our very own mascot Mo!
- Participants can walk, jog or run the 5KM distance
- There is no set route, runners can choose their own route
- Participants have the whole of December to complete the Virtual run
- Medal will be issued after race is completed
- Runners will be asked to upload proof of achieving the distance via Active or direct to The Running Bee Foundation.
- Participants can choose to complete the distance in one run/walk or a number of runs/walks, the main aim is simply to complete the distance (it’s not a race to see who is the quickest!)
- These events are open to everyone regardless of age or ability!
The foundation is asking all participants who take part abide by the Government, Local Council’s and NHS guidelines and keep their social distance from others, especially when choosing to exercise outdoors (always keeping 2-metre distance) and, ensure to wash your hands for 20 seconds as soon as you complete your exercise.
More information can be found here >>> https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
We ho-ho-hope to see you get involved!