How to get here:VIRTUAL
START DATE: February 26th 2021
END DATE: March 28th, 2021
Due to the adverse effects of Covid-19, the foundation has had to regrettably postpone the SPAR City of Preston 10k but it will return on September 28th, 2021. Instead, the foundation is inviting runners to take part in its virtual alternative, whether they complete the whole tour or just the individual stages.
Once you’re done, simply upload a photo of you running or celebrating your big win and that’s it! You’ll even get your own finisher’s medal, just like in a real race!
- Participants can walk, jog or run the distance
- There is no set route, runners can choose their own route and distance
- Participants have 4 weeks to complete the virtual event
- Priced at £10 per race including p&p of Medal
- Medal and digital certificate will be issued after the 4 weeks has passed
- Runners will be asked to upload proof of achieving the distance via Active or direct to The Running Bee Foundation.
- Participants can choose to complete the distance in one run/walk or a number of runs/walks, the main aim is simply to complete their chosen distance
- These events are open to everyone regardless of age or ability!
The foundation is asking all participants who take part abide by the Government and NHS guidelines and keep their social distance from others, especially when choosing to exercise outdoors (always keeping 2-metre distance) and, ensure to wash your hands for 20 seconds as soon as you complete your exercise. More information can be found here >>> https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/