How to get here:Pennington Flash
WN7 3UG 0161 703 5806
The 2020 date has now been postponed until Sunday, 5th September 2021
Why should I enter the ROYAL MANCHESTER CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL 10K in 2021?
- Entry fees and profits from the event will be divided between a number of local worthy causes. All those who sign up to the event will be encouraged to raise money for the Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital Charity and The Running Bee Foundation. !
- All runners receive a commemorative Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital Charity 10K medal
- All runners will receive a technical finisher’s t-shirt
- You will receive free chip timing and race results online and by text message
- Marshaled race route on closed roads
- Route markers every 1 km
- Onsite car parking
This year, The Running Bee Foundation has announced it’s “MyFirst™” initiative and is encouraging people to complete their first mile with the Foundation. Join the “MyFirst™” Mile at Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital 10K! All Mile runners will receive a medal! We look forward to seeing lots of runners taking part….