How to get here:VIRTUAL 0161 703 5806
Our New Year Run Virtual 10K is a chance for you to get your first run of the year ticked off!
Let’s bring on 2021, a year to #BeeActiveBeeHeathyBeeHappy!
- Participants can walk, jog or run the distance
- There is no set route, runners can choose their own route to achieve the 10K distance
- Participants have to the end of January to complete the run.
- Medal will be issued after race is completed
- Runners will be asked to upload proof of achieving the distance via Active or direct to The Running Bee Foundation.
- Participants can choose to complete the distance in one run/walk or a number of runs/walks, the main aim is simply to complete their chosen distance (it’s not a race to see who is the quickest!)
- These events are open to everyone regardless of age or ability!
The foundation is asking all participants who take part abide by the Government, Local Council’s and NHS guidelines and keep their social distance from others, especially when choosing to exercise outdoors (always keeping 2-metre distance) and, ensure to wash your hands for 20 seconds as soon as you complete your exercise.
More information can be found here >>> https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/