How to get here:Heaton Park
M25 2SW 0161 703 5806
The 2020 City of Manchester 10K run brought to you by The Running Bee Foundation starts and finishes at Heaton Park.
Why should I enter the City of Manchester 10K in 2020?
- All of the profits from the City of Manchester 10K will be donated to charities and good causes in Manchester!
- Be part of Manchester’s fastest growing charity 10K running event
- All finishers receive a commemorative City of Manchester 10K run medal
- City of Manchester 10K technical running t-shirt
- Official chip timing
- Water provided en route and at the finish
- Marshaled running route on closed roads
- Route markers every 1km
- Onsite car parking
- Athlete Village Entertainment, to keep runners and their guests entertained
- Massages provided by our Official Physiotherapy Partner, Harris & Ross
This year, The Running Bee Foundation has announced it’s “MyFirst™” initiative and is encouraging people to complete their first mile with the Foundation. Join the “MyFirst™” Mile and enjoy being part of the race day atmosphere! All Mile runners will receive a medal! We look forward to seeing lots of runners taking part…