How to get here:Regional Athletics Track,
M11 3FF 0161 703 5806
The 2020 City of Manchester 10K run brought to you by The Running Bee Foundation starts and finishes at Manchester’s Etihad Stadium. Hundreds of supporters cheer on as you run out from the Regional Athletics Track. The City of Manchester 10K 2020 run brings you back to finish on the track once more.
Why should I enter the City of Manchester 10K in 2020?
- All of the profits from the City of Manchester 10K will be donated to charities and good causes in Manchester!
- Be part of Manchester’s fastest growing charity 10K running event
- All finishers receive a commemorative City of Manchester 10K run medal
- City of Manchester 10K technical running t-shirt
- Official chip timing
- Water provided en route and at the finish
- Marshaled running route on closed roads
- Route markers every 1km
- Onsite car parking
- Athlete Village Entertainment, to keep runners and their guests entertained
- Massages provided by our Official Physiotherapy Partner, Harris & Ross
This year, The Running Bee Foundation has announced it’s “MyFirst™” initiative and is encouraging people to complete their first mile with the Foundation. Join the “MyFirst™” Mile at City of Manchester 10k and enjoy being part of the race day atmosphere! All Mile runners will receive a medal! We look forward to seeing lots of runners taking part….