How to get here:VIRTUAL 0161 703 5806
The 2020 We Love Our NHS Manchester 10k VIRTUAL is a chance to celebrate and support all of our amazing NHS heroes working on the front line!
All profits from the We Love Our NHS Manchester 10k will be donated to the Manchester Foundation Trust Charity!
All finishers receive a limited-edition ‘We Love Our NHS Manchester 10K’ medal!
- Participants can walk, jog or run the distance
- There is no set route, runners can choose their own route and distance
- Participants have 4 weeks to complete the Virtual race
- Medal will be issued after race is completed
- Runners will be asked to upload proof of achieving the distance via Active or direct to The Running Bee Foundation.
- Participants can choose to complete the distance in one run/walk or a number of runs/walks, the main aim is simply to complete their chosen distance (it’s not a race to see who is the quickest!)
- These events are open to everyone regardless of age or ability!
The foundation is asking all participants who take part abide by the Government, Local Council’s and NHS guidelines and keep their social distance from others, especially when choosing to exercise outdoors (always keeping 2-metre distance) and, ensure to wash your hands for 20 seconds as soon as you complete your exercise.
More information can be found here >>> https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
The original 2020 PHYSICAL race date has now been postponed until Sunday, 4th July 2021