How to get here:Copley Leisure Center,
SK15 3ET 0161 703 5806
Why should I enter the 2022 Hell on the Fell race?
You’ll be part of one of the fastest growing running events in the North West.
- All finishers will receive the commemorative Tour of Tameside Hell On The Fell medal
- You will receive free chip timing and race results online and by text message
- Water will be supplied at the middle and end of the race
- Marshalled race route on closed roads
- Route markers every 1 km
- Onsite car parking
- Massages provided by our Official Physiotherapy Partner, Harris & Ross
How will the day work?
This itinerary should be used as a guideline to runners and is subject to change. Further information about the run will be posted out along with race numbers two weeks before the run.
6.00-6.30 PM: Runners parking at Copley Leisure Center should do so early to ensure a parking space. PLEASE NOTE THERE IS LIMITED AVAILABILITY HERE. Follow the directional arrows to the start which is at Walker wood reservoir. Please also find maps on the day at race HQ.
7.00 PM: We are offering a free warm up for anyone who is interested from Active Tameside. Please head over to the warm up area at the start area at Walker wood Reservoir to prepare for the run.
7.15 PM: Ready. Steady. Go!
9.00 PM: Results from the day can be found on www.tdl.co.uk.
10.00 PM onward: Please ensure you get home safely and rest for stage 3 of the Tour of Tameside. The Hero Half Marathon
Prize Money is in the form of CHARITY DONATION to a charity of the winners choice
Male & Female 1st = £100
Male & Female 2nd = £75
Male & Female = £50