How to get here:Hyde Town Hall,
SK14 1AL 0161 703 5806
The finale of the Tour of Tameside, which starts and finishes outside of the historic Hyde Town Hall on Market Street, with a 7 mile running route through Hyde Town Center and the surrounding area.
There is also Mo’s Mile Fun Run for those who are unable to tackle the full 7 miles.
Why should I enter the Tour of Tameside Dr Ron Hill 7 mile race.
Why should I enter for 2020?
- You will be part of one of the fastest growing running festivals in the North West
- All finishers will get their hands on a commemorative Tour of Tameside medal
- You will get a post race pick me up snack
- You will receive free chip timing and race results online and by text message
- Lots of entertainment, music and fun for all the family available in our Athletes Village
- Water will be supplied at the start, middle and end of the race
- Marshaled race route on closed roads
- Route markers every 1km
- Onsite car parking
How will the day go?
8.00-8.30 AM: We advise you get to Hyde Town Center early to ensure you secure your parking space. You will see the start gantry outside Hyde Town Hall.
8.30 AM: Please feel free to wander around our Athletics Village area within Hyde Town Hall and see the memorabilia from the original Tour.
9.15 AM: We are offering a free warm up for anyone who is interested. Please head over to the warm up area at the start area to prepare for the run.
9.30 AM: Ready. Steady. Go!
9.35 AM: Mo’s Mile Fun Run Start: A chance for the youngsters to join in the fun with a mile run up and down Market Street in Hyde! All who take part will receive a medal and it is a fantastic experience for those not able to take on all 7 miles.
11.00AM: Results from the day can be found on www.tdl.co.uk. Please go into Hyde Town Hall where the presentation of both Daily and the Full Tour of Tameside awards will take place.
1.00PM onwards: It is now time for a well deserved rest! Please ensure you get home safely.