How to get here:MediaCityUK,
0161 703 5806
Why should I run the City of Salford 10K in 2020?
- ALL profits will be donated to local charities and good causes in Salford!
- You’ll be part of one of the fastest growing 10K run’s in the North West, the City of Salford 10K!
- All runners receive a commemorative City of Salford 10k medal
- All runners will receive a technical finisher’s t-shirt
- You will receive free chip timing and race results online and by text message
- Lots of entertainment, music and fun for all the family available in our Athlete Village
- Water will be supplied en route and at the end of the race
- Marshaled race route on closed roads
- Route markers every 1 km
- Onsite car parking
How will the day go?
Please note the below should be used as a guideline only and is subject to alteration.
8.00-8.30AM: We advise you get to Media City UK early to ensure you secure your parking space for the City of Salford 10K.
8.30AM: Please feel free to wander around our Athlete Village area in Media City UK Piazza. Here we have lots of supporter’s freebies and products on offer from our sponsors. Please also ensure you leave yourself time to chat to us if needed at the race HQ which is situated on the first floor mezzanine of The Studio.
Secure bag drop will be situated in the ground floor of the University of Salford. Donations of a minimum of £1 will be required with all funds going to The Running Bee Foundation charity.
10.00 AM: We are offering a free warm up for anyone who is interested. Please head over to the warm up area to prepare for the 10K.
10.15AM: Ready. Steady. Go! The City of Salford 10K race starts.
10.45 AM: Winner of the UKFast City of Salford 10K is expected to cross the finish line.
12.00 PM: Results from the City of Salford 10K day can be found on www.tdl.co.uk. We will crown our male, female and age category winners as well as affiliated club and corporate champions. We have a cash prize fund available for our top 3 male and female winners.
1.00 PM onward: Please ensure you get home safely.