How to get here:Preston City Centre,
PR1 2ES 0161 703 5806
Join the fantastic City of Preston 10K – the only race where you can run through the heart of Preston City Center!
Why should I enter the City of Preston 10K 2020?
- Be part of this fast-growing, popular City of Preston 10K race
- All finishers will receive a commemorative City of Preston 10K medal
- All runners will also receive a City of Preston 10K technical t-shirt
- Official chip timing
- Water will be supplied en route and at the end of the race
- Marshalled race route on closed roads
- Route markers every 1km
- Athlete Village entertainment, which will keep everyone entertained
- Massages provided by our Official Physiotherapy Partner, Harris & Ross
This year, The Running Bee Foundation has announced it’s “MyFirst™” initiative and is encouraging people to complete their first mile with the Foundation. Join the “MyFirst™” Mile at City of Preston 10k and enjoy being part of the race day atmosphere! All Mile runners will receive a medal! We look forward to seeing lots of runners taking part….
The 2019 event
After rumours of the race ceasing after the 2017 edition, Sports Tours International decided to bring it back for 2018 with a bang on Sunday, September 30th with record numbers in the 10k. The race started and finished on Market Street with a route that took runners into the beautiful Avenham Park to take in the countryside scenery around the River Ribble, before coming back through the park and back onto Market Street to finish in front of the many spectators.