How to get here:Preston City Centre,
PR1 2ES 0161 703 5806
Join the fantastic City of Preston 10K – the only race where you can run through the heart of Preston City Centre!
Why should I enter the City of Preston 10K?
- Be part of this fast-growing, popular City of Preston 10K
- All finishers will receive a commemorative City of Preston 10K medal
- All runners will also receive a City of Preston 10K technical t-shirt
- Official chip timing
- Water will be supplied en route and at the end of the race
- Marshaled race route on closed roads
- Route markers every 1km
- Athlete Village entertainment, which will keep everyone entertained
Family Fun Run
The Family Fun Run is a short distance route, ideal for runners of all ages and all abilities. All finishers will receive a commemorative medal and entries are just £5. The Fun Run will take place when the last runner has crossed the 10K finish line. This will be approx. 11.30am.
The 2018 event
After rumours of the race ceasing after the 2017 edition, Sports Tours International decided to bring it back for 2018 with a bang on Sunday September 30th with record numbers in the 10k. The race started and finished on Market Street with a route that took runners into the beautiful Avenham Park to take in the countryside scenery around the River Ribble, before coming back through the park and back onto Market Street to finish in front of the many spectators.